For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are not allowed inside Credit Union of Texas Event Center:
- Purses or Bags that exceed our posted policy (refer to Bag Policy)
- Animals (except service animals)
- Outside food or beverages
- Professional camera, video, audio or recording devices
- Selfie sticks, monopods or tripods
- Balloons, confetti, silly string, streamers or stickers
- Pocket knives or weapons of any kind
- Glass, plastic, metal cans or bottles of any similar container
- Fireworks or explosives of any sort
- Chains, studded bracelets
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers (boomboxes, whistles, air horns, sirens or anything of the like)
- Frisbees, beach balls, baseballs, footballs, basketballs, soccer balls, etc.
- Chairs, stools or other seating devices*
- Large Umbrellas
- Aerosol cans of any type, including mace or pepper spray
- Illegal substances
- Signs, banners or flags larger than 2’ x 3’ or affixed to a pole
- Brooms, poles or sticks of any kind
- Costumes with fixed masks
- Props which are dangerous in nature (including nunchucks, pitchforks, sling blades, axes, swords, whips, nooses, swords: plastic or metal, etc.)
- Skateboards, rollerboards, skate shoes, bikes, etc.
- Foul or disruptive language or behavior
- Unauthorized vending or distribution of pamphlets, flyers, handbills, etc.
* If you require special accommodations, please reach out to our Guest Services team.
Credit Union of Texas Event Center reserves the right to request the removal of any items deemed dangerous or inappropriate.