Wylie High School Graduation - Saturday, May 27
Doors: 2 p.m.. | Ceremony: 3 p.m.
Bag Policy - Each guest is allowed one clear bag no larger than 14" x 14" x 6", plus a small clutch purse no larger than 5.5" x 8.5". (Exceptions can be made for medically necessary items. Diaper bags are allowed when accompanying a child under the age of 3.)
Directions & Parking Map - FREE parking is available in the South Parking Garage.
Cashless Transactions: All food and beverage purchases will be cashless and contactless. Please use a major credit card, debit card or mobile pay.
Prohibited Items: Including, but not limited to:
- Outside food and beverages (including cakes, cookies, etc.)
- Weapons of any kind
- Noisemakers of any type
- Balloons of any type
- Wrapped gifts
- Laser pointers
- Projectiles (frisbees, beach balls, etc)
- Glass or ceramic containers of any type, including but not limited to vases, cups or mugs
- Signs over 2' x 3' or attached to a pole. Banners, signage or decorations may not be affixed to the facility.
- Professional cameras (with lenses longer than three inches)
- Selfie sticks, monopods, tripods
- Strollers and infant seats