UPDATED: 5/22/2020 3:28 p.m.
Here are the latest event and facility updates in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- Melissa High School has canceled its May 30 graduation ceremony at Allen Event Center.
- Wylie East and Wylie High School graduation ceremonies at Allen Event Center have been canceled.
- John Paul II High School graduation has been moved to Sunday, July 12.
- Collin College’s Spring and Summer 2020 graduation ceremony has been moved to August 21.
- Farmersville High School’s graduation ceremony has been moved to July 14.
- Princeton, McKinney and Lovejoy ISD graduation ceremonies will not take place at Allen Event Center.
- The Steve Miller Band’s Summer Tour, including the June 15 show at Allen Event Center, has been canceled. All tickets will be fully refunded.
- Allen Community Ice Rink is closed until further notice.
- The Allen Event Center Box Office will be closed until further notice. If you have questions regarding tickets purchased for events that have been canceled, please email BoxOffice@AllenEventCenter.com. Tickets for upcoming events can still be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com.
- The ECHL has canceled the remainder of the 2019-2020 season. More information can be found on the Allen Americans website.
The City of Allen will continue following the best advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) and Collin County Health Care Services to prevent the spread of COVID-19.